Wednesday, June 3, 2009

OSS Community, Network

Alright, it's done! Open Source Sociology now has a home on Ning. It's drafty in there, and definitely needs some more decorating. It's also quiet! I'm hoping folks will find there way there with the help of everyone spreading the word. Just pass the link to anyone you know who is 1) a sociologist, post-graduate, graduate or under-graduate, or 2) a social scientist of any kind. It'll be a great place for us to get situated, discuss, share knowledge and help the network spread. Also, it's a place to begin talking to each other!

Open Source Sociology.

If you or anyone you know is crafty with website design, or would like to assist in building the network (moderators, bloggers, etc), please contact me: shaman sun (at) g mail.

2 comments:

  1. Alright Shamansun, Jeremy Johnson, Yes, I have the names right? #sociology Open Source Sociology is now on Ning! http://opensourcesocio.ning...about 8 hours ago

    Love, took a look at your socio site, what a great idea. I found one male who was pretty angry, I was able to write to him on his blogspot to help his anger.

    There is a problem though, you need to upload another image for the group rather than yourself. I wasn't able to distinguish who was who. I have used a simple symbol. I am sure you can find something. When you can solve this, I will join you there. Let me know on Twitter okay. I'll see you later. You are welcome to join my ninggroup too, http://whitebuffalocalfwoman.ning.com.
    Love you, and talk with you soon.
    your devoted servant,
    your Twin Deer Mother
    whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com
    http://twindeermother.blogspot.com
    http://white-buffalo-calf-woman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, sorry about that! I fixed it. I didn't know I was making -my- picture everyone's picture! That was a bit embarrassing but, it's fixed!

    ReplyDelete

The Reading Room

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
    Creative Commons License
    open source sociology by Jeremy Johnson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.
    Based on a work at www.opensourcesocio.blogspot.com.